Our interview with an MSP focusing heavily on healthcare offers some valuable insights into how that sector has done throughout the pandemic.
- Pandemic has forced positive changes within a stagnant medical industry
- Internal IT for small and mid-sized medical practices not equipped for this new pandemic model
- Reallocation of IT resources to focus on core IT competencies and strategic goals
- Data security amongst smaller medical firms will need to be addressed
- Healthcare firms not familiar with IT have a path forward to profitability and operational stability
MSP Zone Special Guest: Bruce Nelson, Vertical Solutions